Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dead Famous, by Ben Elton


I'm sorry, dear fans, but I have to take a slight break from blogging. I've just started to read Ben Elton's Dead Famous, and it's taking up every moment of my spare time (which is not very much anyway). It happens every time I read any of Ben Elton's books - too bad that by now I've read them all except for Popcorn. This whodunit is unusual in that the reader has to guess the identity of both murderer AND victim.

I won't take long. In the meantime, I'm working on an idea for an interesting project for this blog, which I hope to start soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU LIKED THE BOOK TONIO - LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE ENDING ! CHRISTINE

Tonio Privitelli said...

I will, should be there very soon. I've now formed a strong suspicion... then I'll tell you if I was right.