Wednesday, September 29, 2010

About this blog

Change of theme, change of language. From now on this blog will live up to its url, focusing mostly on 42km long runs, running in general, but also including forays into other subjects that may be completely unrelated to running. My native Malta will only feature insofar as running is concerned, otherwise Run 42k from now on is based in Belgium, or shall I rather say in Europe.

This blog already features a beginner's schedule for building up to a marathon: one of the links on the left under "Subjects". It's quite interesting, I have to say... I intend to include articles on running from a personal perspective, therefore including accounts of my more important runs (I'm being optimistic here, since my return to running after a six-month stop - and still counting - due to injury is very much in the balance...), plus uploading and hopefully continuing a series of articles on 'Exotic Marathons' that I had researched a good while ago.

Malta and the many interesting goings on there will feature in my other blog, in the Maltese language - "Mill-Gallarija".

No comments: