Tuesday, September 16, 2008

God Angrily Clarifies 'Don't Kill' Rule

As long as Juventus are still in it, Champions League midweek means limited blogging activity on my part.

Today I'll just add a link to a "news report" from a satirical website, which (but for some fundamental drawbacks) could well be a true story. It certainly provides food for thought. I just love the picture with the caption :-) Here's the link: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28151

In the meantime, I'm still working on the definition of 'time'. But I can't guarantee a result any too soon. A definition of 'time' is rather a tall order...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEll done....
but I do not agree that ....they were killed by the Liverpool hooligans!!!!!!.... My forecast for final- Juventus 1 Inter 3.
Looking forward for your definition of time. - Carm

Anonymous said...

Don't kill rule....
You made me laugh!!! I read the whole article and the phrase made me fucking burst laughing!!!!Carm

Tonio Privitelli said...

It was an such an awful tragedy... let's just hope it won't ever happen again. Re God's 'don't kill' rule, strange how it's only now that I'm aware of someone mentioning this basic point, i.e. God COMMANDED people not to kill each other, in four simple, single-syllable, easily understood words that are impossible to misinterpret. And yet, people have gone on, for many centuries, to kill millions of other people... in God's name!